Briut Essential 100% Natural Coconut Bowls and Spoons are 100% natural, multi-usable, lightweight, durable, and easy to clean. Each coconut bowl is hand selected and hand crafted with love from village Artisans in Bali from recycled coconut shells. Each coconut bowl has its own unique shape, size, color, markings and imperfections to give them a one-of-a-kind look!
100% NATURAL: No plastic, no pesticides, coconut bowls are gifts from nature, handcrafted from real coconuts discarded as waste. With every use, you save a coconut, help the environment and support rural craftspeople.
REUSABLE: These eco-friendly bowls are perfect for everything, from salad, stir fry to a smoothie bowl. Made from natural hard and durable material so our bowls are able to be used as long as you want!
SPECIFICATIONS: The coconut bowls go through a sustainable process of being cleaned, sanded, and finished with raw, organic virgin coconut oil. Made entirely from coconut shells, they’re 100% natural, food safe, reusable, biodegradable, and compostable. You are literally eating from nature!
- Durable, non-toxic, non-irritation, lightweight.
- Be sanded smooth inside and out for a more polished appearance and finished with coconut oil
Size: Bowls size height 5.5-6 cm and diameter 13-15 cm each
Volume: Volume 500ml – 700ml (Average 600ml)
CLEANING & SAFETY
- Caring for your coconut shell bowl is important as it’s a 100% natural product.
- Hand washes with lukewarm soapy water. Do not use it in the dishwasher or soak for a long period of time.
- Please note that coconut products must be dried upright to avoid moldy inside and outside the bowls.
- Coconut bowls are not made for extremely hot foods.
- Do not use in dishwater, microwave, oven or expose in heat.
- Polish your coconut bowl with coconut oil to rehydrate and restore it’s a shiny and smooth finish. Polish every 10 -15 washes.